HOW TO INSTRUCTIONS
- Clean area to be painted of any wax or debris. A clean smooth surface is key to successful application.
- Light sand area and re-clean area for best results.
- OPTIONAL – Spray paint area in collaboration with area for Boardstix paint.
- Use spray acrylic enamel clear coat
- Ex: Boardstix Clear Coat or similar acrylic matte clear coat found in hardware stores
- Spray a few coats on dried artwork
- Let dry for 3-6 hours. Longer dry times for better results. Sun-dry for best results.
- Paint desired area with pens in low humidity and dry clean surface
- Color layers may be overlapped, let dry first
- Dry for 6-12 hours for optimal results
- With some board art and other surface art, you may need to sand clear coat and use acetone to remove
- Lightly rub painted surfaces until clean
- Some surfaces may be more permanent
” title=”See FAQ” target=”_self” color=”blue” size=”small” margin=”50″ href=”https://www.boardstix.com/support/faq”]